A & G Passenger Boats Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Charter
Below A & G Passenger Boats Ltd is referred to as the Company.
COVID 19 - please see section and 4, plus additional terms and conditions.
23. As part of the booking conditions we will ask you or you organiser to provide contact details as requested by the governament guidance at the time of your cruise.
We ask that anyone in your party who is unwell whether or not they are displaying Covid 19 symptoms do not enter the vessel for the safety of the staff and other passengers.
In addition to our normal T&C’s the company reserves the right to cancel a booking due to any Covid 19 related issue or future instruction/recommendation issued by the government. In such cases the hirer will be offered an alternative date for their booking or if preferred a refund of any monies.
1. Bookings should be provisionally made by telephone or email to check date availability. We ask that a deposit is paid within 7 days to confirm a booking. A deposit of £200 for full boat charters or £10 per person form small party bookings is required. Once a deposit is paid the companies full terms and conditions apply and the final payment should be received no later than 21 days before cruise date. Once a deposit payment is received/cleared, the booking will be confirmed by A & G Passenger Boats Ltd, either by post, email, or verbally for late minute bookings. Should payments be rejected (bounced) and no alternative payment received the booking will be null in void. If a deposit payment has previously been paid no refund will be made.
2. a. If the Hirer decides to cancel for any reason, please contact A & G Passenger Boats Ltd as soon as possible by telephone, and then in writing. The Hirer remains liable for the whole of the hire fee. If the Company can re-let the boat, any fee will be returned less any deposit/administration fee. Deposits are not refundable.
2.b No refund will be made for individuals cancelling their place after the final payment has been made.
3. We offer several discounts depending on the type of cruise, discounts are given on the condition that the full cruise fee is received 21 days in advance. There is no discount on a cruise paid in full after this date. We may at times run other discount offers. Only one discount can apply per booking.
4. The Company accepts no liability for cancellation of cruises due to adverse weather conditions; canal stoppages, breakdowns, or other force majeure. In such incidences the booking/function will be provided at our mooring site. In the unlikely event of a booking being completely cancelled by the company all monies paid by the hirer shall be returned in full and the hirer will have no further claim against the company.
4a. The company reserves the right to change the embarkation/disembarkation point of a cruise for any operational reasons what so ever.
5. Cruise times are as stated in our company literature. Extra time is chargeable at current brochure price.
6. The Company cannot accept any liability for the loss or damage to any article of personal property belonging to the hirer, which may occur during the cruise. The Company cannot be held liable for death or personal injury of whatsoever nature.
7. Cars are parked at embarkation points at owner’s risk. All the car parks in the area charge for parking. Parking fees are not included in the cruise fee and must be paid by the car owner.
8. The Company reserves the right to make charges (to the full cost) for repair, cleaning, or replacement of any item damaged/broken by the Hirer. The Company may ask for a damage deposit in advance. On basic boat charters this is always asked for and will be returned by your original method of payment, after the boat has been inspected by the management team if no damage is found. Should damage have occurred the hirer will be advised by the company of the damage and of the cost of repair/additional cleaning any remaining damage deposit will be returned after the repair has been made.
9. The company reserves the right to decline a booking, terminate a contract or to refuse boarding at any time and to any person without assigning a reason for so doing. Full or part refund of booking fee in such circumstances would be at the discretion of the Company.
10. If during a cruise, in the opinion of the Company and its staff a guest places the boat, the boat equipment or other guests/crew at risk, in whatever manner, the Company reserves the right to terminate that guests cruise immediately and request that the guest permanently leaves the boat. No refund will be given.
11. The crew remain in charge of the boat at all times. All guests must always act on the instructions of the crew.
12. The Company operates a NO SMOKING policy on the boat This includes E Cigarettes. If requested for cruises of above 2.5 hours stops can be made, this may shorten the distance travelled.
13. Drug Policy. Any guest caught using or possessing illegal drugs will forfeit their cruise and be asked to leave the boat. No refund will be given.
14. Other terms apply as stated in current company literature.
15. The company reserves the right to change prices, on board facilities and booking conditions at any time.
16. Lost property will only be held for 1 month, after which time any items will be disposed of.
17. SALE OF ALCOHOL - The vessel is fully licensed for the sale of alcoholic beverages and as such the company does not permit guests to bring alcohol on board. Any alcohol found whether in an opened or closed container will be removed and returned to the guest on disembarkation. The company reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest, for any reason. Guests that are drunk or abusive will be refused service, Company management decision is final, (polite note do not argue this point)
18. The vessel is registered with the local council environmental health department and is inspected by their staff/agents and currently has a 5* rating, therefore for your health and safety other than a non-dairy cream celebration cake other food stuffs/self-catering is not permitted on-board our vessel. (if you require further clarification please do not hesitate to contact us).
19. The use of indoor fireworks, sparklers and self-relighting candles are not permitted on board the vessel. A charge will be levied for any damage caused by the hirer or one of his/her guests should this condition be broken.
20. On full boat charters you are welcome to decorate the boat. Balloons, table confetti, banners, bunting, battery operated lights are all permissible, please do not bring candles/lamps with naked flames as the are not permitted. We ask that anything attached to the structure of the vessel or furniture is done with blue tac (or similar), pins and tape are not permitted. A charge will be levied for any damage caused by the hirer or one of his/her guests should this condition be broken.
21. All complaints should be received in writing within 7 days after the cruise date.
22. By making a booking and paying a deposit you accept and will abide by A & G Passenger Boats terms and conditions, which are found on our company literature and website. We will also email a copy to the Hirer on request.
A & G Passenger Boats Ltd
Arch 16, Victoria Quays,
S2 5SY, UK
Copyright © All Rights Reserved